Statement of Faith
believe that the Holy Bible is the inerrant, inspired and empowered
Word of the living God. The Bible is infallible and authoritative in
all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one eternal God who eternally exists in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a
sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and
power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead
on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having
accomplished all that is necessary for man's salvation.
believe that everyone is born with a sinful nature, separated from God
and in need of salvation. It is essential for man to repent of sin and
by faith accept and receive the finished work of Jesus Christ by
confessing Him as Lord and Savior with his mouth and believing in his
heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost
empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works
believe in the eminent return of Jesus and that those who have accepted
and believed in Him as Lord and Savior will be resurrected to an
eternal life in a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those
who did not accept and believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will
join Satan and his host in eternal damnation and punishment.
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to the entire world.
- We believe that prayer is our means of communication with the Father in the name of Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit.